Saturday, 26 July 2014

BBA Aviation - Board of Directors

I am one of those people that leave things to the last minute, not all the time… but most of the time! 

I am reading through Chapter two and Martin has mentioned that many senior managers and directors have accounting backgrounds. So I decided to go and research my company and their Board of Directors. All of the Directors except for one have an accounting/finance background. 

Have a look at your company, do all of the directors or senior management have accounting backgrounds? 

1 comment:

  1. I have just finished reading the page regarding my Board of Directors. My company has three retail stores in the homeware and sporting industries. The majority of my BoD hold BA's in Accounting or Commerce however, only one member of the senior management team is degree qualified. The rest have worked their way up through retail to management positions.

    ReplyDelete